· How and why we collect your personal information;
· How your personal information is used and protected.
· When and with whom we share your personal information; and
· What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
Personal information is that which directly or indirectly identifies, describes, relates to, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or can reasonably link to a particular consumer or household.
The information we collect and how we use it:
We collect two types of information.
Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business. We collect information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. You share information with us in various ways, in our stores and online. For example, you share information when you:
· Make an in-store or online purchase, or other transaction, with us;
· Create an account on one of our websites or mobile services;
· Participate in our customer list;
· Request customer service or contact us;
· Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review, or other user generated content on one of our websites or mobile services;
· Participate in a contest, promotion, or survey; or
· Use features of our websites and mobile services that may ask you to grant us access to the camera on your computer or mobile device (such as image search, augmented reality, or scanning barcodes).
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number, date of birth, and payment information.
You also provide us information in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our websites and mobile services work correctly and supports our customer marketing and analytics efforts—our work to understand our customers’ needs and provide information about our products and services.
Here are some examples:
· Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as internet protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites.
· Browsing Information: We use our own and third party technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our websites and mobile services. For more information about these technologies, see “Cookies” below.
· Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information. For example, your device’s GPS signal allows us to show you our location. We may be able to recognize the location of a mobile device in store where we provide customers free WiFi access or through the use of Bluetooth technology. Through mobile services, Bluetooth technology in our store allows us to show you nearby products that may interest you, making it easier for you to locate products within and navigate through the store.
· Facility Cameras: We operate cameras in store for security and operational purposes, for example, to help us improve the design of our stores to better serve our customers.
We receive information about you from other sources, so that we can fulfill orders for our products that you have placed with third party retailers, and to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and prevent or detect fraud. Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
· Purchase, delivery, and address information from third party retailers that sell our products and then send us the product orders to fulfill;
· Updated delivery and address information provided our carriers; and
· Account information from third party lenders providers to enable us to complete your purchases.